Quotes of Me #6

"I wonder why so many of us must be naughty enough to make yourself a memorable person. High school is not always being naughty to be famous"

"I never thought that joining Santa Maria Journalistics Crews can be a turning point in my high school journey"

"I thought the art show in high school can change us for better. Sadly, that's not the case for some of us"

"Tbh, I'm a person that is not bothered to something that says: Mischief is a must in your high school journey. It's a drama that mostly produce negative effects over positive one"

"Most of us felt annoyed when you hear that our school has changed the facilities for better. To be fair, you should be grateful, because some of us didn't get the same circumstances. Whether you realized it or not, some school change their way for the worse"

"I recorded 27 class for their art show documentations. If you ask me the best class I recorded, that will be: Alephro, Aremus, Douzescu, Manik Squad, The Spectacular, and Opera Pras Java"

"Alephro sets the new standard in Santa Maria High School Pekanbaru art show. That's one of my best moment in my grade 11th period"

"My best moments in grade 11th: Smayava, Mandatory Internal Poem Reading, Smalistics, and Alephro"

"Aremus once again successfully shut the doubters that they only oriented to academic numbers. They also showed us that if we have willingness and determination, it means we can and we will do it!"

"For me, Alephro is the near-perfect class ever exist in the history of Santa Maria High School Pekanbaru. Almost every moments made possible with exquisite teamwork, unmatched solidarity, and most importantly, they redefine the meaning of producing memories"

Komentar

Postingan Populer