Quotes of me #4

"I wonder why there are some people love to fool people over educate them for better"

"Don't get overconfident, or it will strike you back"

"We are too hypocritical as humans"

"I really thankful with Instagram, because from there, I can see another side of the world. For better or worse"

"I feel annoyed when someone I know from school pretend that they don't know their old mates, just because they had more good-looking and richer mates in their surroundings"

"The most disgusting moment in my high school era was when I shake hands with my journalistic teammate, some of my classmates humiliate me, due to their jealousy that I have better teammate than those conglomerate wannabe"

"If you think you can't compete, collaborate"

"Defending your title is easy when your rivals can't keep up and your team is above average"

"I'm just amazed by how simple people right now to be famous. Produce stupidity, get fame, and green. Regardless you have the talent or not"

"I wonder why many people prefer meaningless and temporary sensation over talent and raw passion"

"You can buy many things with cash. Unfortunately, memory isn't one of them"

"Human Rights is the most noble thing in the entire society. What makes some people disgusted with it is that so many people worldwide misuse them"




Komentar

Postingan Populer