Quotes of Me #9

"The more I read this quote "Sekali Jatuh Cinta, Sulit Untuk Melupakan", the more I feel that this saying isn't a fluke".

"I thought chargeless EV isn't exist, until I saw & drive Nissan Kicks E-Power".

"Mazda 3 Hatchback 2019 design should be put in *******.com. You just can't stand her sexiness".

"Mazda CX-5 is more than just a car. She's a trendsetter that able to change the people's sceptical toward fun concept and fun to drive quality from the SUV".

"Until this blog was made, Mazda MX-5 is a car with the lowest seating I ever tested".

"Now I know so many customers buy the diesel variant of the Hyundai Santa Fe. Because it's soft yet powerful, punchy torque. Modern diesel at its best".

"I don't know if there are any funkier car from Hyundai than a Kona. That Green color alone is able to make it stand out and attract people's attention".


Komentar

Postingan Populer