Happy 42nd Anniversary Of Introduction for F-15

I presume some of you wonder why I made that title. As a aviation fans, beside motorsport, today, the legendary, the one & only F-15 Eagle was introduced to the public, 42 years ago at January 9th. I know it's late, but it's better than never, right?

F-15C Eagle

It was made for air superiority battle & through the program by the Air Force called F-X (Fighter Experimental) & refusing VFX by Navy that eventually produced F-14 Tomcat. F-15 was made for a response to a Soviet's MiG-25 Foxbat, which is one of the fastest plane in the world. The only fighter that capable to match Soviet's fighter in Vietnam war was the F-4 Phantom II, but it wasn't enough.

The countries that utilize F-15 was USA, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Singapore & Saudi Arabia.

Why I love this plane so much?😍😘

It was the fighter that score 104 air kills without losing any single unit during combat. How can?!😱😨
It was known as a "MiG Killer", because there are many Soviet's MiG fighter on the Cold War era, such as MiG-21 Fishbed, MiG-23 Flogger, MiG-25 Foxbat, MiG-27 & MiG-29 Fulcrum.

F-15 was involved in many battles, such as Operation Desert Storm, Operation Opera, etc. (sorry I can't say more, because I forget it😒✌️).

Personally, I really love the shape of the plane, because it really represent me if it comes to military aircraft. Idk why, but for sure, I always want to fly this plane in any games, after F-22 Raptor (which is every pilots dream).

The performance of the plane is balanced for a air superiority fighter. Good speed, good maneuver, good endurance & really reliable fighter on it's era alongside F-16.πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ.

I really love that beauty, especially on movie, like Air Force One, R2B: Return To Base. And I feel happy when I see it shooting bandits, but can be very sad for me when I see that beauty is shot down by enemyπŸ˜€πŸ˜’.

Cockpit of F-15E Strike Eagle

I personally love the single seater variant (F-15C), rather than twin seater (F-15D, F-15E). I prefer the twin seater if I need a moodbooster.πŸ˜€✌️

F-15SE Silent Eagle (Stealth version of F-15. The photo is from a game)

Now, there's a rumor that the Boeing made it's stealth version called "Silent Eagle", but the rest of the story remain blurry. Hope it will be tested soon, coz I can't wait to see it in the blue skyπŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ˜.

Israeli's F-15C Baz

Tbh, I really love the Israeli F-15's, especially the single seater Baz. Why?
The outside look like a strike eagle, with single seater, able to carry Radar Guided AAM (Air To Air Missile) & IR (Infra Red) Missiles & Bombs. Aviation fans knows that F-15 is a air superiority fighter, but IAF had better idea by adding his role as a bomber too. Even an F-15 fans like me didn't expect something like itπŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜¨πŸ˜±.

F-15E Strike Eagle (A multirole version of F-15's family)

This aircraft managed to shut the MiG's supremacy, until soviet (now Russia) make SU-27 Flanker (which is my favorite Russian-Build Plane) to match F-15. The aircraft remain in production until 2022, will be used until 2025. What a long period for a mature fighter like F-15.

So, thank you for making me fell in love in aviation, thanks to your iconic shapeπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ‘.



Komentar

Postingan Populer