Quotes of me #2

"If you can't be famous, be memorable"

"Never ever celebrate before you cross the chequered flag"

"I don't know why, everytime when I dreaming of driving cars, I suddenly reminded of my childhood. Reminded me of why I love racing until today"

"What makes racing exciting? It's the feel that you are having goosebumps every second, every minute, every hour, & everyday"

"No matter how good or bad you are, how fast or slow your car is, the thing that comes to your mind when racing is to win it. Nothing else"

"Attitude is vital, no matter who you are, wherever you are"

"Little contribution yet meaningful impact is absolutely better than bunch of hypocrite apologies"

"When you love to work with something that you like, especially your passion, do it from your deepest heart. Remind yourself how do you love it so badly"

Komentar

Postingan Populer